All fitness levels welcome!
Zero judgment. 100% fun!
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30pm
Where: St. John’s Gymnasium, 502 W Chestnut Street, Rome, NY
Spring 1 Session: April 2 - May 9
Fee: $60 per session or drop-in rate is $8/class.
Latin inspired, fun, dance music with moves that are easy to learn! Dance off anywhere from 300-500 calories per class! 15 minutes of weight training will be included. Please bring a set of weights.
For complete Zumba details, CLICK HERE.
- certified Personal Trainer & Sports Nutritionist
- retired, professional modern dancer
- NYC actress, singer and choreographer
- I LOVE to teach!
- If you're worried that you "won't get the moves" - then this is the class for you!
- If you're concerned that you "won't get a kick-butt workout" - then this is the class for you!
- If you have not two, but three left feet - then this is the class for you!
What is Zumba? Zumba® Classes — When participants see a Zumba class in action, they can't wait to give it a try. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they're getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There's no other fitness class like a Zumba® Fitness-Party. It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating, often building a deep-rooted community among returning students.